Certified Packaging for Pharmaceutical Products
The pharmaceutical industry always faces internal and external challenges.
- Internal challenges: Corporate Governance, sizing and critical mass, innovation, financial markets, education and culture
- External challenges: laws and regulations stability, research and innovation, incentives and changes in fiscal policies, education and culture
This complex organization can never stop because of the enormous costs that would cause.
Outer packaging must guarantee business continuity.
Pharmaceutical company require folding cartons to provide:
- perfect machinability
- complete traceability
- no mix-ups
- accurate management of print runs and reprints
- strict compliance with GMP and AQL
These folding cartons’ features are not obvious but they are taken for granted by packaging departments.
These features are guaranteed by Igb.
In order to avoid using anti-set-off spray powders, Igb developed exclusive powerful dryers. This means:
- Clean and tidy machines: without powder, the customer’s packaging lines keep clean, delivering flawless performance
- No contamination: no powder contaminates pharmaceutical products