Igb exclusively presents its anti drop-off pharmaceutical folding boxes: after years of research and studies, the company has developed a range of cartons designed to avoid heavy products to fall out.
Igb anti drop-off pharmaceutical folding boxes are made of cardboard and therefore they are totally recyclable.
Like all other Igb products, the anti-drop off folding cartons can be customized in every detail, their design is developed in collaboration with the customers, which can choose colors, graphics and format, before starting the production.
Igb anti-drop off folding boxes are similar to the common folding boxes and do not require any special machinery, glue or labels, keeping their costs affordable.
This product is safe and simple to use and it has been very successful in the pharmaceutical industry, confirming Igb's leadership in the field of pharmaceutical packaging innovation.
Igb has designed and patented an innovative anti drop-off folding box that:
- Prevents heavy products from dropping off the box
- Is suitable to standard packaging lines
- Doesn’t require gluing nor special packaging machines
- Works like a standard box
- Is very strong
- Is easy to recycle as is entirely made of cardboard
- Can be FSC and PEFC certified